I am not usually one to blow my own trumpet but these really were heavenly and delicious and I am going to post the recipe below for all to try at home! They are great for those who (like myself) don't like treats which are too sweet and sickly, as the sharpness of the raspberries cuts straight through so they are lovely and fresh.
- Heat your oven to gas mark 4/180c
- Line a medium sized baking tray
- In a pan melt 200g of milk choc and 200g of dark choc with 250g of butter
- One fully melted remove from the heat and slowly mix in 5 eggs,170g of plain flour and 450g brown sugar
- Once all mixed together to a thick goo then add 150g of fresh raspberries
- Pour all the mixture into the baking tray and then sprinkle over the top another 150g of fresh raspberries and 100g of broken up white chocolate
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins until top is crispy but the rest is still sticky and oozing
- Leave to cool for at least an hour before digging in!
.....Oh and Happy Easter to all! XX